The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Sir Dino

Quote from: shadowkirby on June 29, 2016, 08:25:43 PMA profanity laced rant from Kman96 regarding pineapples:
Spoiler
Listen up bitches it's time to get fucking REAL.
Pine-FUCKING-apples. Who the FUCK eats this shit? DAMN. This fucking shit is the shittiest damn shit I ever fuckin shit out of my fuckin asshole. Why did it even go in my goddamned mouth hole in the first place? I DONT FUCKIN KNOW, OKAY, ASSFACE? STOP ASKING ME ALL THESE FUCKING QUESTIONS ABOUT PINEAPPLES LIKE I GIVE A SHIT YOU PUNK-ASS PIECE OF LITERAL GARBAGE.
Sorry. Fuck. I just ordered a strawberry-flavored pizza and they fucked me over with this shitty Hawaiian, like who the fuck do they think they are? Pineapple is for DWEEBS AND PUNTY FUCKBAGS. I ain't that shit. Don't fuckin give me that shit. I won't buy it. And if you like pineapples then FUCK YOUR PINEFUCKINGAPPLES and fuck your weak ass pussy. ASS. PUSSY. Read that twice, bitch. Also fuck Hawaii. I ain't racist but that shit is overrated. And dumb.
Fuck my ass. Holy shit my back fucking hurts. It's like a lardo decided to just fall 50,000 feet into my fucking back and give me a crick in my neck the size of florida's crazy ass police blotter. I went to the flippin chiropractor the other day and guess what they fuckin did? FUCKING NOTHING. The guy like snapped my neck a few times, popped my back a bit and then sat me in a goddamned massage chair for 30 FUCKING MINUTES ARE YOU FUCK ME PLEASE AND THANK YOU GODDAMN
I am a bonaFINE sex beast. The amount of anuses I have ruptured with my massive bear cock is enough to give you 11 more fingers to shove up your significant other's fuck-cunt. The fact that I have three fully erect penises coming out of my left ballsack should be enough to tell you that I get MAD PUSS EVERY FUCKING NIGHT BABY. You can't even imagine how hard I go on all of the women. I go so fucking hard. You don't fucking know because you're a pineapple-ass eating bitch. Fuck that shit. I ain't about that fuckin life.
Fuck all this shit this shit ain't even worth my shit I'm out
[close]
thank you, so much this is gold.

InsigTurtle

I feel the same way whenever I eat pineapple. It makes my mouth itchy, a swollen throat, and breathing problems. But those little fuckers are always hiding in food since people like its sweet tropical death so I might be eating something when SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER you can't fucking breathe HAHAHA fuck pineapples

mikey

pineapples are saltier than an anime fan watching a Mighty No. 9 trailer
unmotivated

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

I like pineapples just only when they're cold
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: InsigTurtle on June 30, 2016, 04:02:18 PMI feel the same way whenever I eat pineapple. It makes my mouth itchy, a swollen throat, and breathing problems. But those little fuckers are always hiding in food since people like its sweet tropical death so I might be eating something when SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER you can't fucking breathe HAHAHA fuck pineapples

...you, uh... might just be allergic.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

i am, but i just don't want to blame my immune system. it might be lacking, but i've still survived.
it's a lot nicer to blame the pineapples instead

mikey

unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Well, I believe in pineapple rights; they should be treated equally, but even so, I'd rather not touch them.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yay for dumbasses in cars who hit me on my bike while I make a completely legal street crossing.
I'm fine save for a nice bruise on my side but my bike is a bit damaged.
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It was a T intersection, I was going across. My sign was on, too.
what is shitpost