News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

That's terrible! D:< The destruction of a place special to oneself is definitely one of the most awful things I can imagine.

Who gave them permission to do that?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nitro Indigo

My computer wants me to update my Outlook settings... but I STILL can't use my Microsoft account.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ruto

Quote from: Oronoco on August 25, 2016, 04:13:19 PMIt was nice out again today, so I grabbed a salad and took a walk to the park where I normally spend a lot of time. But when I got there, the whole place was surrounded by fence, my usual bench was gone, and a bunch of men were feeding all of my favorite trees in the world into a giant tree-shredder.

I really wanted to have a movie moment where I hopped the fence and chained myself to one of the trees and yelled something about taking away my favorite cherry trees where I used to go to clear my mind and eat my lunches and hammock and read and make memories taking pictures every spring when the cherry blossoms come out and spend hours calling my friends and family that I can't speak with in person. But I just kinda got super sad and watched the trees get shred to pieces. I didn't even get to eat my salad.

I could never shred trees for a living. Send me to hell instead.

I hope they didn't destroy it for some stupid reason, but maybe there was an infestation in the trees? They cut them down here when there really is a problem with them, never to "just make room for other things." Anyway, I hope you can find other trees nearby. I can't think of trees with prettier flowers in the spring than cherry blossoms. Especially the ones that look like little stars.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oronoco

I feel ugly for ranting. Sorry.
I'm not really sure what was going on. The benches were gone, and they had gotten rid of more than just the cherry trees. It would make me feel better if there had been something wrong with them, though.

Quote from: Ruto on August 26, 2016, 01:01:29 AMI can't think of trees with prettier flowers in the spring than cherry blossoms. Especially the ones that look like little stars.
Yes! I'm happy that I've got a lot of pictures to remember them by.

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on August 26, 2016, 12:34:30 AMMy computer wants me to update my Outlook settings... but I STILL can't use my Microsoft account.
That sounds really frustrating. I wish I was techy and could help.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Nitro Indigo

EDIT: Never mind.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

braix

I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out today whoooo
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

I'm 18 and I still have my wisdom teeth. They came in with 0 pain.

Nitro Indigo

Whenever I try to make a discussion topic on FictionPad, the site lags for a bit, then the topic just disappears. Why?

Sebastian

I have no clue.
Maybe it's your internet connection?

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.