Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I can't make topics on FictionPad ever since I joined, and yesterday I sent an error report to the site, but they STILL haven't responded.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

braix

Got my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday and they said I can't exercise because it'll ruin the blood clot or something
Four days later I feel absolutely disgusting I hate myself why can't I work out that's so stupid
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

If going four days without working out was bad for you I'd be dead.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

My parents made me uninstall every game I owned and said I can't play games until I live by my own. Furthermore the time I'm allowed with a screen in front of me is significantly reduced.
Life is great
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

braix

Never mind after some talking my mom allowed me to do whatever the fuck I want for the first quarter of school with no restrictions(this is what we were arguing about for like the last 5 weeks). If I do everything I need to do(including getting straight A's) while still playing games whenever I feel like it,  she'll make it permanent. They finally listened to me whooooooooo
Life is great

(sorry I was crying too soon)
(but now I have to reinstall two League of Legends clients fuck me this is gonna take forever)

mikey

Imagine downloading league when your download speed is less than 1
unmotivated

braix

Actually I just dug out the deleted folders from the recycle bin and moved the files to the new folder. No update needed

Maelstrom

I'm not even a week into college and I'm sick of waking up at 7 every day already help

WaluigiTime64

I wake up around 4-5 lol.

EDIT: Well I guess I'm not waking up at 4-5 tomorrow because the Nintendo Direct is on at freaking MIDNIGHT.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 01, 2016, 04:07:23 AMI'm not even a week into college and I'm sick of waking up at 7 every day already help
This so much. I was almost late to class today :o

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 01, 2016, 07:34:48 AMhow come you guys didn't get afternoon classes
Bad luck. But hey, my last class ends at 11, not counting my 2 labs.