News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

As a guy who's been through depression, I have had my fair share of feeling like I'm a waste of space. I never want to go through that again nor do I want to see anyone else believe they are worthless. Braixen, I don't know you too well, but I can tell you that every life is worth living. I can't promise that everything will get better but I can promise that if you decide you can, then you will get through anything.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 01, 2017, 11:15:46 AMLike I don't ever really contribute much if anything and I'm just generally a nuisance
idk whatever
Nooo braix D:

You're an integral part of this community, and your modding and arranging are important contributions to the site. I'm sorry you feel this way, and I'm always happy to talk if you want. But I promise, we wouldn't be the same without you <3
what is shitpost

Dudeman

At the very least, I don't wanna be the only active mod anymore :(
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

LeviR.star

Did no one mention that we have reached 900 pages on this?...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

why would anyone, 900 is not a relevant number
unmotivated

AmpharosAndy

When you make a new tab and click on the website you're already on... :P

Oh, cruel world!
innit

cashwarrior1

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

LeviR.star

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 02, 2017, 07:09:54 PMwhy would anyone, 900 is not a relevant number

Oh, I don't know, but's it's been nearly a year for all of those new pages to accumulate.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

cashwarrior1

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 03, 2017, 05:40:57 PMworked for you, didn't it?

yeah so dont be lookin down at other ppl tryin the same thing bruh