News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Hmm, I wasn't at all talking about the file names.. But I /suppose/ I could fix that. I also do not see what you are talking about with Fun 'n' Games, Grunty Industries (Outside), In the Hall of the Zombie King and Jiggywiggy's Temple.

GreekGeek

You don't have to, I'm just noticing.

What the heck. The second time I'm opening them, there's no problem at all indeed. Sorry, the first time I watched them, I saw rectangular symbols instead of music notes but not anymore. Never mind then, must have been something with my cache. Then Banjo Kazooie is fine and covered.

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on February 12, 2012, 09:25:28 AMEarthworm Jim's "Who Turned Out the Lights" is missing

Illusion of Gaia "Final Battle" is missing

Pac-Man World 2 "Menu" is missing

Gtg now, if someone wants to finish up I got through Portal 1 of the "More..." section. Otherwise I'll finish when I get back.

EDIT: "More..." is finished

Too bad for Who turned out the Lights. It's unfixable, and I removed the sheet from the site. I fixed thr other two though. Thank you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: GreekGeek on February 14, 2012, 07:49:53 AMWhat the heck. The second time I'm opening them, there's no problem at all indeed. Sorry, the first time I watched them, I saw rectangular symbols instead of music notes but not anymore. Never mind then, must have been something with my cache. Then Banjo Kazooie is fine and covered.

Adobe Reader tends to do that sometimes.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

On today's update, you forgot to put in my arrangement of "Temporal Tower" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. I worked really hard on that arrangement, so please get it up as soon as possible!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Bespinben on February 15, 2012, 01:22:52 AMOn today's update, you forgot to put in my arrangement of "Temporal Tower" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. I worked really hard on that arrangement, so please get it up as soon as possible!

Sorry, it happens sometimes

pumpy_heart

The midi for Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road is.. well.. On the short side of things. Believe this needs to be reuploaded. It's even missing the bass notes.
Also, whenever the new database gets created and stuff, Mario Kart could get it's own section and clear up that section.

pumpy_heart

Shadoninja

Quote from: pumpy_heart on February 15, 2012, 03:59:14 PMNope.
I played it on the site and downloaded the midi to play it on a media player and I'm not having any problems with it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Could you change my listed name on the site to spitllama? That's how I formatted it in the submissions post. I know my sheets say my name but I'd prefer the listings to have my site name.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

pumpy_heart

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 15, 2012, 04:16:49 PMI played it on the site and downloaded the midi to play it on a media player and I'm not having any problems with it.
Same here now. Weird. Reloaded the page and everything after he said he fixed it. Oh well, good hustle everyone!

Winter

I'll get around to some of this. GOt some other things on my plate ^.^

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: spitllama on February 15, 2012, 05:43:00 PMCould you change my listed name on the site to spitllama? That's how I formatted it in the submissions post. I know my sheets say my name but I'd prefer the listings to have my site name.

Quote from: G-Han on April 28, 2008, 05:26:18 AM(4) Arranger: Times New Roman, Size 12, Italic, Right Aligned[/u]
  • Put this just below the composer. Write it exactly as you'd like your name to appear on the site. It doesn't have to be your forum username.