Dudeman's Arrangements (5/22/19 ~ Turnabout Sisters)

Started by Dudeman, June 12, 2011, 01:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I present...my masterpiece! :) I was on the site two days ago and noticed that no one had done this one yet, so I've done it.
Pokemon Gold Silver
Johto Trainer Battle*:
[PDF][MIDI]
Link
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dudeman on December 16, 2011, 06:04:28 PMI present...my masterpiece! :) I was on the site two days ago and noticed that no one had done this one yet, so I've done it.
Pokemon Gold Silver
Johto Trainer Battle*:
[PDF][MIDI]
Link

ahem
Quote from: Shadoninja on August 13, 2009, 10:34:38 PMPiano

[GBC]Pokemon Gold Silver Crystal - Trainer Battle MUS
although thinking about it now I probably should have named it johto trainer battle.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dudeman

...you probably should've written that in the "In Progress topic". I check there to see if anyone else is working on stuff.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dudeman on December 16, 2011, 06:14:01 PM...you probably should've written that in the "In Progress topic". I check there to see if anyone else is working on stuff.
my apologies. I rarely keep that thing up to date. I shall do so from now on.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

starrgrl24

Soooo...I realized that you were working on Melody Town. Now, I REALLY wanna see that music on the main site. xD I also noticed that you got the rhythm more correct than I did. I'm sort of rhythmically challenged so I decided to just share my music with you :) I also have the actual .mus document. The tempo also swings and the sheet just looks less cramped.

I don't know...in mm 1-2 and mm 37-40, I personally prefer if the left hand play that low a note and also to make the right hand seem as if it's on a steady beat. Mostly because I love how it's moving chromatically. I'm still planning to check some of the chords.

Here it is:pdf

Edit:
Eh...here's the mus :P

I like chocolate. :3

Dudeman

It's actually pretty good! :)
If you're going to check the chords, I would suggest checking the following measures: 18, 20, 28, and 31.
You know, we could combine our arrangements and put the combined arrangement on the site under both of our names...just a suggestion.

Bloop

Dudeman

Wow, Bloop! I didn't expect this! ;D Thanks for making an MUS so promptly! (Well, thanks for making an MUS!)

pumpy_heart

Scrapper's Theme is pretty cool. Nice job with it. Great game.
There's just 1 enharmonic spelling I would spell differently. Many times, you use D#. This note is far removed from the key of G. Use Eb instead, which functions as a mixture, a note borrowing from the parallel minor. You do this with the F natural in the piece so it makes sense to do the Eb as well. Sometimes you have D and D# sounding at the same time, which makes little sense in this style of music. Also, Eb and G form a major third, something used throughout the piece. This spelling fully shows the major third.
Je suis fini. Awesome arrangement.

EDIT: And Bb instead of A# for all the reasons listed above.

Olimar12345

The list of composers needs to be...in like two or three lines, not one big one...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Oo I like the Scrapper theme. I can hear the sassy attitude of that robot even now.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dudeman

Quote from: pumpy_heart on January 13, 2012, 06:41:24 PMScrapper's Theme is pretty cool. Nice job with it. Great game.
There's just 1 enharmonic spelling I would spell differently. Many times, you use D#. This note is far removed from the key of G. Use Eb instead, which functions as a mixture, a note borrowing from the parallel minor. You do this with the F natural in the piece so it makes sense to do the Eb as well. Sometimes you have D and D# sounding at the same time, which makes little sense in this style of music. Also, Eb and G form a major third, something used throughout the piece. This spelling fully shows the major third.
Je suis fini. Awesome arrangement.

EDIT: And Bb instead of A# for all the reasons listed above.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 13, 2012, 07:28:58 PMThe list of composers needs to be...in like two or three lines, not one big one...
Fixed and fixed for the PDF. I need someone else to fix the MUS for me, because Bloop made it in Finale 2011 (I believe...) and I have Finale Notepad 2003 (in other words, it's non-compatible). I'd do it myself but...you know.

Bloop

Finale 2010. I'll go ahead.

EDIT: Here it is

Dudeman

My original arrangement of Tarm Ruins/Lost Woods had several wrong notes in the left hand, so I made a new one!

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Tarm Ruins/Lost Woods (Replacement)*:
[PDF][MIDI][MUS]: Measures 9-10, 13, 15, left hand

Dudeman