News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Pokemon Colosseum)

Started by Bubbles, August 25, 2012, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Ok since you make arrangements with multiple instruments, I think Ill make another color to show that. Blue :P

Uraziel

hahaha, i feel special now... is there anybody else that does that here?

Bubbles

Bubbles

Ok, Im still not satisfied with the formatting. Should I keep it the way it is, or make seperate sections for completed and non-arranged songs?

FireArrow

I'd love to help, but I'm so horrible at arranging.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 25, 2012, 09:37:07 PMOk, Im still not satisfied with the formatting. Should I keep it the way it is, or make seperate sections for completed and non-arranged songs?

How about if one is different from the other, separate the colours.

Song Title - Piano Arranged, No Orchestra
Song Title (Orchestra) - Piano arranged, Orchestra In-Progress
Song Title (Orchestra) - Piano In-Progress, Orchestra arranged
Song Title (Orchestra) - Piano and Orchestra In-Progress.
Song Title (Orchestra) - Piano and Orchestra arranged

[color=Green]Song Title[/color] - Piano Arranged, No Orchestra
[color=Green]Song Title[/color] [color=Purple](Orchestra)[/color] - Piano arranged, Orchestra In-Progress
[color=Purple]Song Title[/color] [color=Green](Orchestra)[/color] - Piano In-Progress, Orchestra arranged
[color=Purple]Song Title (Orchestra)[/color] - Piano and Orchestra In-Progress.
[color=Green]Song Title (Orchestra)[/color] - Piano and Orchestra arranged

This might be a bit confusing though.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

I was thinking of doing that, but making half the word green and the other half blue, or something like that. Oh well. Ill think of something in the morning

Uraziel

I just finished measure 19, bubbles: When I'm done, can you go back and add in the piano notes in the background that I missed? other than that, it should be fine probably withing the next few days (school starts tomorrow)

Bubbles

Sure. What song is it? And yeah school starts next week for me, but Ill probably still be around.

I also updated the page, to try and make things easier to read. I still have a copy of the original if you like that one better

Uraziel

Still the Agate village theme, im transitioning from the end of the theme before the repeat with strings. then i still have to write the second theme after that.

Uraziel

Now done with the repeat... sort of, done for the night, but the last bit shouldnt take too long.

TheZeldaPianist275

I'd like to jump in with this since DQIX has been officially stopped.

Also, you might want to include a link to the soundtrack.

Uraziel

Im not sure there is a soundtrack in any one place with all the songs that are listed, although somebody could create a playlist on youtube of all of them.

Bubbles