Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DonValentino on July 15, 2013, 11:24:19 AMActually, they did remove Pichu. But yeah, all the others cannot be removed. Well, not very sure about Jigglypuff, but since it has appeared on all SSB games I would say it stays too.
That said, I can't wait to see Captain Falcon in HD.

I just say that the more good content, the better, and stages are always important in a battle. Well that's my opinion.

Pichu isn't part of the original twelve lol xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Oh, you're right! For one moment I though that in SSB64 you had Pikachu and Pichu too. Then realized Pichu was from Melee. Yup, sorry. xD

Kman96

Oooh. Hello there. I'm discovering all these new topics!

I agree with Jamaha- there will definitely be more than 3 newcomers...if that were the case, the game would get boring fast (probably not, but we've already seen what all the other characters would do, and Nintendo should know we like to spice things up).
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Hopefully Square and Atlus get at least one Rep in SSBFFWUAN3.

Jub3r7

Didn't we already have a topic for this a long time ago?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

I'm hoping for a possibility that Gen VI Pokemon will appear in the game.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 16, 2013, 12:31:58 AMI'm hoping for a possibility that Gen VI Pokemon will appear in the game.
It would probably replace Lucario, and if it doesn't, Zoroark will replace it.

K-NiGhT

If any of you read that IGN article I posted the other day, it hints at the possibility of Little Mac from Punch Out making an appearance.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

He might just be an assist trophy again.
BUT!
I'd love to see him as a playable character. It doesn't seem like he'd have a lot of moves to turn into special attacks, though...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Neither does Wii Fit Trainer, yet she's added to the roster. Besides, he's already a fighter, he can probably borrow moves from other characters in the Punch Out series.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

I wonder if the Trainer will have the option of changing from female to male. Not necessarily a move in game (similar to Zelda to Sheik) but before the game starts. I almost forgot there was a guy trainer since I always used the female one

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 16, 2013, 12:49:31 PMI wonder if the Trainer will have the option of changing from female to male.
plzplzplzplzplz *drools*

Oh, sorry.

SlowPokemon

OMG DUDE

WHAT IF YOU COULD HAVE THE VILLAGER WEARING A DRESS XDDDDDD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.