Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Maelstrom

I'm not sure what else you need for jigglypuff. One place says you need to get at least 30 equipment and another says you need to beat classic on infernal. I still need to unlock half the characters, but I have an english paper to write.....  :(

Nebbles

You do need at least 30 equipment pieces, then it's just up to luck if she appears after that.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

I got all the characters by just rushing through and saying "screw the requirements I'll get them when they want to show up and get they ass beat"

Also apparently there's a second challenge page so that's neat I guess
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Yeeep, gotta get working on those other challenges.

Dude

I unlocked all the characters in like 3 hours lol

One challenge left on the first page rn. Iirc it's something like get 3 costumes???

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on October 05, 2014, 06:38:45 PMOne challenge left on the first page rn. Iirc it's something like get 3 costumes???
Same with me. I've had two since friday, but I don't know how to get another.

KefkaticFanatic

Smash Run, no matter how painful it is, showers you in items so you have to do it for dem challenges :x

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Little mac is my new favorite (Robin being a close second).

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 04, 2014, 04:46:53 PMI absolutely hate Little Mac. He's fantastic on the ground but as soon as you get trapped in some form of air juggling, you're screwed.
Quote from: Yugi on October 04, 2014, 06:17:52 PMWell if he's in the air you're not playing him properly.
^^ this

I predict little mac's gonna be at least above average in tier, if not higher up. He's suuuper OP against AI opponents (fully charged B works far too frequently), but even against decent players, his counter helps avoid air juggling, and his side B is both very spammable and decent for recovery.

Character comments aside, I love this game, and have gotten so little done over the weekend because of it. I'm almost done with the second page of challenges...

Maelstrom

Zero suit samus is really, really op.  :P

In other news, my circle pad is dying.  :(

FireArrow

Game came in the mail today, silly math homework is probably gonna keep me from it though.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fingerz

DO NOT play it if you've got something to do. Seriously, it's like the strongest magnet in the world! It keeps you GLUED to the screen!

Me in the morning just after getting it: "I really shouldn't go on it just yet. If I do, the whole day will be gone." And yeah, I just wanted to check it out and next thing you know it's 2:00 AM the next day. XDDDD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Smash sucks away time so fast. I can't play it as much as I want to during the week because of school...

FireArrow

I should be going to bed, but I'm gonna be stupid and not heed the warnings tp try out a few matches.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

The online is really disappointing to me, so many errors before you even get a match and then the lag is awful.  Based on some people's troubleshooting (and packet sniffing) it seems like it might be something Nintendo can actually fix, but I'm not holding my breath..  It's at least fun to play single player matches, however even the lv9 cpu are pretty terrible in this game for some reason so practice is sort of hard.  I haven't had the chance to try any local multiplayer yet so I can't say anything about it personally, but many of my friends that have tried it say it stutters which is ehhh >.>

EDIT: An unrelated note

me irl
[close]

Dude