Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

fingerz

Should I or should I not post my replay on YouTube, that is the question... People will know how I did it, then.  ;D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FierceDeity

Whatever you do, just remember that we're all dust in the wind, and that there will be virtually no memories of us or our accomplishments in mere centuries' time.

fingerz

Oh well, it was the moment of pure joy in managing to get over double my brother's score that made it worth it. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: fingerz on October 12, 2014, 03:02:04 PMHome-Run Contest: 1455.4 m (4774 ft 11 in) with Ganondorf

Ganondorf dominates at home run contest.  I've only managed 4110.5ft so far, but I know I could get far higher if I can get used to how finicky the circle pad is :P

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 12, 2014, 04:49:30 PMWhatever you do, just remember that we're all dust in the wind, and that there will be virtually no memories of us or our accomplishments in mere centuries' time.
That's why you write stuff down :P
unmotivated

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 12, 2014, 07:22:11 PMGanondorf dominates at home run contest.  I've only managed 4110.5ft so far, but I know I could get far higher if I can get used to how finicky the circle pad is :P
I don't really know how they get his punch to make it go further than the home-run bat... Surely it wouldn't work, but it does? XD

Dudeman

A Reverse Warlock Punch does more damage than a standard Warlock Punch. I think a standard is slightly weaker than the bat, but doing a reverse punch is enough to add those few percentages over the bat's capacity.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 12, 2014, 07:32:34 PMThat's why you write stuff down :P

Even the most persistent efforts at self-preservation will be swept away by the all-devouring, entropic entity that is time.

Quote from: fingerz on October 12, 2014, 05:02:59 PMOh well, it was the moment of pure joy in managing to get over double my brother's score that made it worth it. :P

My bleak existentialism didn't even phase you
Dear god, you are unbreakable

fingerz

Oh wow, I'll keep the Reverse Warlock Punch in mind when I do that again next time...  :o

Hahaha! It takes a lot to get me down. Unless it's women-related, I'm not usually phased. Then again, nothing could get me down at the moment. :)

Dudeman

I think Fingerz is on some sort of higher plane of intelligence.

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, MASTER
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Echo

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 12, 2014, 03:09:56 PMThat seems pretty simple to get out of tbh. Like, I'd have to try it to be sure, but there's no way that should be so effective.

If it wasn't a real infinite I would've expected it to be debunked by now, but so far all I've seen are more reports that it works against certain other characters too. Haven't had the chance to try it against other people yet, but it's hilarious how easy it is, especially compared to Zero Suit Samus's infinite on Robin.

Quote from: fingerz on October 12, 2014, 08:24:52 PMI don't really know how they get his punch to make it go further than the home-run bat... Surely it wouldn't work, but it does? XD

It's because the bat falls on the bag to bounce it upwards, but then the punch immediately after shifts the momentum, so that's why it goes farther than just home-running it.

fingerz

WELL, I tried the Home-Run Contest again using the same combos but finishing with Ganondorf's Reverse Warlock Punch instead of the Home-Run Bat... Good god did that thing fly... My record is now 2,534 m (~8313 ft) without even using the Home-Run Bat once! I'm happy with that for the time being. XD

Oh, sure! If you want to know something, just ask. Helping is what I do, usually. :P

FierceDeity

Lol, just cleared all star on hard with Zelda using nothing but up B, and left two hearts unused. That was entertaining.

Nebbles

...I think I actually need a new circle pad. rip me
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated