News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Bubbles

Walking becomes 10x funner if you listen to music. Either use it to pass the time or imagine yourself exploring or something. It sounds really childish but it helped me run three miles yesterday xD

Sebastian

Quote from: Bubbles on October 21, 2014, 11:46:13 AMWalking becomes 10x funner if you listen to music. Either use it to pass the time or imagine yourself exploring or something. It sounds really childish but it helped me run three miles yesterday xD
That's actually true :)
Works for me :)

fingerz

Ike and Greninja. I've always loved Ike, and I find Greninja incredibly easy to use to take down opponents that are too fast for Ike. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 21, 2014, 07:54:03 AMSo which character is everyone enjoying the most now that it's been a few weeks?? I've sort of given up on the 3DS game myself aside from the occasional match with Blue--I'm too paranoid about my 3DS breaking.

I've been switching around between Kirby, Wii Fit Trainer, Olimar, Ness, Peach, and Marth.

Don't worry about your DS breaking, it only extreme cases where people take the word smash too seriously.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Kman96 on October 21, 2014, 10:20:03 AMI still don't have it yet. Its a good half-hour trek off campus to get to the nearest GameStop, and whenever I make the trek, they don't have any physical copies for me to purchase. I just need to keep checking as much as I can.

So much damn walking.
l2amazon?

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Quote from: FireArrow on October 21, 2014, 04:51:29 PMDon't worry about your DS breaking, it only extreme cases where people take the word smash too seriously.
Yeah, it's seriously not an issue if you use the thing like it's meant to. You'd have to be really heavy-handed to break anything. My brother's been playing it for almost 200 hours since it came out and his isn't damaged one bit. Now he IS a heavy button-basher. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Yeahhhhh I'm still going to wait for the Wii U one; I've seen too many cases where people were actively trying to go easy on their systems and it still broke. But thanks guys haha
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 21, 2014, 07:54:03 AMSo which character is everyone enjoying the most now that it's been a few weeks?? I've sort of given up on the 3DS game myself aside from the occasional match with Blue--I'm too paranoid about my 3DS breaking.
I've been mainly playing as Lucina and Shulk, but Bowser, Mega Man and Little Mac are so fun and hilarious to play as it's great

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 21, 2014, 06:19:26 PMYeahhhhh I'm still going to wait for the Wii U one; I've seen too many cases where people were actively trying to go easy on their systems and it still broke. But thanks guys haha
That's fine. I can't wait for the Wii U one too! I do like the control scheme for the 3DS over the Wii Remote one, so I think using the Gamepad will be just like a fatter and sturdier 3DS! :P

KefkaticFanatic

I still don't understand how you ever tolerated the Wiimote and didn't default to GCN

me irl
[close]

DonValentino

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 22, 2014, 12:36:13 AMI still don't understand how you ever tolerated the Wiimote and didn't default to GCN

GC controller is love, GC controller is life

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

I played Brawl with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk and never had an issue :) I bet the Gamecube controller was better though. For Wii U I'm just going to use the Gamepad.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I'm going to use the fancy new Pro Controller and play Smash with my feet. Then I can literally curb stomp all of my opponents.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.