News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Maelstrom

Nebbles

oh my god there's another version of this i'm so happy
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Picked up Smash for Wii U today since my brother agreed to pay for part of it. I won't be playing until I come back home for Christmas break but damn this game looks awesome. Soundtrack and Mewtwo, here I come B)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 28, 2014, 11:51:38 AMPicked up Smash for Wii U today since my brother agreed to pay for part of it. I won't be playing until I come back home for Christmas break but damn this game looks awesome. Soundtrack and Mewtwo, here I come B)
Lucky! It wasn't on sale on Black Friday :(
But....guess il have to get it full price or wait and see if I get it for Christmas :)

mikey

unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Completed Solo Events 100% without ever using equipments and got that nice Galacta Knight trophy 8)

Hungry Hungry Kirby and The True Final Battle were so much bullshit to complete on Hard like holy fucking shit. I spent over an hour on both of them.

K-NiGhT

has anyone tried the stage builder yet? i'm really looking forward to trying it out when i get the game.

EDIT:
Quote from: Nebbles on December 02, 2014, 01:24:31 PMhttp://www.gamnesia.com/news/new-smash-bros.-for-wii-u-error-can-leave-the-game-unplayable#.VH0pPIo8LCT

welp
welp, indeed. hopefully this is an issue that nintendo can fix quickly. (not that i'll be playing for glory mode all that often)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Stage builder's kind of lame. It could be better.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

The problem is not actually caused by Smash. It's a hardware problem.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Nebbles on December 02, 2014, 02:25:57 PMStage builder's kind of lame. It could be better.
The fact that you need a stylus is ass.

Also just did the 8 Cruel Smash KOs w/ Lucina challenge in under 25 seconds B)
I'll check if I could record the replay somehow~

Jub3r7

Don't have the wii u version, but one of the challenges for 3ds is "clear classic on difficulty 9.0 or higher"

can someone explain the "or higher?"
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Yeah, I was a little confused by that as well...As far as we know, there is nothing currently harder than 9.0
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn