TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

I don't know why people are talking about what they think the wolves will do.  Seems like something that's best saved until after the wolves have already picked.

Mashi

Because a certain someone is dumb and can't read (and I guess I'm dumb too for listening and not being explicitly clear too........), I'll be making a 24 hour extension to this Twilight Phase and changing option 9.

Sorry for the inconvenience, it was left that way out of a misunderstanding.

Mashi

Option 9 has been changed so that two Humans are not converted into Invisible Millers.

Twilight Phase will now end August 2nd, 2014 at 11:59PM EDT.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Maelstrom

fank009

Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 01, 2014, 02:54:17 PMI don't know why people are talking about what they think the wolves will do.  Seems like something that's best saved until after the wolves have already picked.
A few reasons, 1) lay a false trail, 2) get a plan of attack ready for them.

phase hasnt been that talkative, but it has been revealing.
Quote from: Bird on August 01, 2014, 07:34:41 AMThinking maelstrom is a wolf at this point.
I can agree with you in this instance, his post really is filler, there is something that bothers me.

and then you have another go at him
Quote from: Bird on August 01, 2014, 08:48:11 AMThe invisible grandma can still be killed by wolfing. Regarding the one-shot bulletproof, the lancer is still not particularly useful since you won't know who the bulletproof is until you've attacked them and wasted a wolfing. Unless you have a seer, which would cause two masons to be added to the game, which is also not a great idea for them.

You seem to have given this a lot of thought.

Very subtle. The most alarming for me, is that there is no reaction from mael. None at all. he is playing very calm, and unless I'm missing something that doesnt make sense at all. wolves know their partners already, so they can start distancing themselves now, if they really wanted to. This being a perfect opportunity to distance. Bird seems to be playing normally though, so I cant really say anything about him though. At this stage I would be inclined to say that they are on different teams at this stage, though I wouldn't mind lynching both.

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 01, 2014, 03:26:18 PMNice. That's a lot more fair.
Human points for mael here
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

I just want to point out that I'm going to be on a camp in a couple of days, so my activity will drop to nothing then, and I might need to be replaced.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Yugi on August 01, 2014, 05:32:50 PMI just want to point out that I'm going to be on a camp in a couple of days, so my activity will drop to nothing then, and I might need to be replaced.

was totes excited for a sec there that i could play but then realized that i am already in :D

well this is awkward , _ ,
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

two things;
1, mashi, PLEASE use actual night 1 day 1 night 2 method, random numbers just get confusing.
2, when do we get the PMs?
unmotivated

Yugi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 01, 2014, 10:34:01 PMtwo things;
1, mashi, PLEASE use actual night 1 day 1 night 2 method, random numbers just get confusing.
It is now night 1r98hse98fhw9308tfh9er8h, Day w0o38rhtwose8hfsoe8h begins in 1234543234567897ytr432 hours.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Don't worry, I will NocturneOfShadow!!!

I'll just do it in base .78

You'll get PMs some time after 11:59PM EDT today.

Mashi

Sent out all the PMs.  They're all exactly as they appear in the Role PM Quote section of the spoiler.  I didn't colour any of them in the PMs, but if isn't obvious, all Wolves (and Traitor) are Red, all Special Humans are Blue, and all normal Humans are Green.

Twilight Phase has ended.  It is now Night 1.  Night 1 ends August 3rd, 2014 at 11PM EDT.

mikey

^3
mashi that's a cool thumbs up for you

also a nonexistent number cubed
unmotivated

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die