NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Seb has reappeared

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: LeviR.star's Arrangements - [NES] Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse - "Beginning"  (Read 12141 times)

Libera

• The Fastest
  • Updater
  • Pokémon Polka
  • Triangles!
    • View Profile
    • Email

Just popping in to say Requiem looks really nice.  It's always great when something goes onto the piano way better than you're expecting it to.  Also more FF stuff is always appreciated!

LeviR.star

• Corneria Concert
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email
LeviR.star's Arrangements - [SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Gladiator Kirby"
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2019, 02:15:55 AM »

Just popping in to say Requiem looks really nice.  It's always great when something goes onto the piano way better than you're expecting it to.  Also more FF stuff is always appreciated!

Thanks, Libera! I always appreciate you coming into my PA to comment on my sheets :)

Even submission sheets gotta come here sometime™ ~

224th

[SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Gladiator Kirby"

[TOPIC]

I'll keep this short: I'm really satisfied with how this sheet turned out. I remember starting an earlier draft at least 5 years ago, before I joined this site, but it didn't get very far. But I am glad I could bring it to the site now, and I'd like to thank all those who have helped me improve it so far. Enjoy!
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

My arrangements and compositions!

LeviR.star

• Corneria Concert
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email

225th

[NES] Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse - "Beginning"

[ZIP]

Today, I present to you one of my more "toughie" sheets. I actually started the first, unshared draft of this back in August, but playability, accidental spelling and overall accuracy concerns prevented me from finishing this. Now, I have it pretty much the way I want it, but I'm still open to suggestions, because there's a few extra notes I added in to make up for some impractical rhythms. Enjoy, because if I get to feeling good enough about this one, it's going to the submissions board.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

My arrangements and compositions!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.