NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: LeviR.star's Arrangements - 250 Sheets ~ MM:DWR ENTIRE OST! (10 New, 19 Total)  (Read 13572 times)

LeviR.star

• Corneria Concert
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email

Presenting my biggest Mega Man project yet, 3 years in the making...

EDIT: Wow! Right on 11 pages! Nice...

The Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge Arrangement Project

Yes, it’s finally here! The project that was, at first, a Mega Man 1 & 2 replacement project (which was finished in part last year) and then a misunderstanding-driven project for the entire Mega Man Game Boy library (which II and V may never let me do) until it was settled on as a project just for this game, only to be put off by my Castlevania: The Adventure Update, Deltarune contributions, and crazy-busy senior year of high school -- it's here at last! Starting with a meek post for a sheet from the game in my PA in November of 2016, and continuing with a secret re-formatting of all 18 of the sheets every year, it's almost unbelievable to think of how much I've learned on here since joining the site. Through this project, I don't think I've learned more about any other Mega Man game than this one!

But enough chatter, here it is...

The Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge Arrangement Project
[GB] Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge

106th (Re-Write)

Title Screen [ZIP]

67th (Re-Write)

Password [ZIP]

68th (Re-Write)

Stage Select [ZIP]

250th

Stage Select (Prototype) [ZIP]

251st

Stage Start [ZIP]

252nd

Stage Start (Prototype) [ZIP]

253rd

Elec Man Stage [ZIP]

254th

Ice Man Stage [ZIP]

255th

Fire Man Stage [ZIP]

256th

Cut Man Stage [ZIP]

52nd (Re-Write)

Boss [ZIP]

257th

Stage Clear [ZIP]

69th (Re-Write)

Get a Weapon [ZIP]

0th - 40th? (Re-Write)

Dr. Wily Stage Start [ZIP]

0th - 40th? (Re-Write)

Dr. Wily Stage 1 [ON-SITE]

46th (Re-Write)

Dr. Wily Stage 2 [ZIP]

258th

Ending [ZIP]

259th

Ending (Unused) [ZIP]

[close]

Here are some links to The Cutting Room Floor, detailing three sheets from this update in particular (thanks to their staff for making my sheet collection complete!):

Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge - Unused Music
Proto:Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge - Stage Select

In this 250 Sheets special, I'd also like to thank Static, Sebastian, Latios212, WaluigiTime64, Dudeman, and others for helping me make this project a reality, and for helping me learn so much along the way! It has been a long-time dream of mine to make this happen, and without you guys, I either wouldn't have done this update, or I would have, but the sheets would be much, much worse. Your support means more than you guys might think; I will always appreciate it.

I won't have time or space to go into detail about the process for each sheet and everything I learned from this, but I hope you all enjoy the sheets regardless! When I come back to the Mega Man Game Boy library, I'll start on a lot sheets from V, some more from II, and release a few short updates for IV.

Until next time, I hope you all have fun learning about yet another game you never knew existed.™
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 04:29:39 AM by LeviR.star »
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

My arrangements and compositions!

AmpharosAndy

• Sheik's Symphony
  • i would certainly like to
    • View Profile
    • Email

ur mad gg
New piece I did innit
Spoiler
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.