The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Modern Algebra 2. But i dont feel as bad since my teacher posted on the class site that approximately 2/3 of the students got a 50% or lower. So i'm in between average and above-average at this point i think...lol.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 12, 2012, 05:06:23 PMI failed my algebra semester test. I studied for that for a week. Excuse my language here but...FUCK.
fuckin algebra. Trigonometry and geometry are easy as shit, but algebra? Second only to Calculus as my least favorite math.

Speaking of Calculus, due to Winter Drumline practices running until almost 9, I'll be up late yet again doing maths. Along with my Philosophy final, which we're allowed to do at home, yay.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2012, 04:22:02 PMI see. Are you thinking of going into a career in music, or is it more of a side thing?
Yeah, I'm going to be a concert pianist...

Also SFK, do you mean Algebra 2? like, with all the imaginary numbers?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 12, 2012, 05:54:12 PMfuckin algebra. Trigonometry and geometry are easy as shit, but algebra? Second only to Calculus as my least favorite math.

Speaking of Calculus, due to Winter Drumline practices running until almost 9, I'll be up late yet again doing maths. Along with my Philosophy final, which we're allowed to do at home, yay.

Maths *shudders*
I'm glad I didn't have to take any of those classes. I really am.

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 12, 2012, 06:34:06 PMYeah, I'm going to be a concert pianist...

Concert pianist eh? I think it's really cool!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 12, 2012, 06:34:06 PMAlso SFK, do you mean Algebra 2? like, with all the imaginary numbers?
Yes, though I found imaginary numbers and anything involving them incredibly easy. But overall, I still hate it(and math in general)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

I passed Algebra with a B-. I fucking hated that class. I felt death every time I walked into the classroom. Geometry is stupid easy, so at least I get a break for a whole year.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

MAH FLAMETHROWER IS READY.
Haha actually I think maths look kind of interesting, but I'm not really good so I've never really tried to understand. Sad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on January 12, 2012, 06:38:23 PMConcert pianist eh? I think it's really cool!

I think so too, Raymond! I've recently realized that I'm not that great at performing myself. I love music more than anything, though, and really want a career in composition, especially for films or video games. I need to get way better of course o_O but yknow I think I could do it, given the opportunity. In the meantime, practice is the only way to get better, so...

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2012, 07:02:34 PMI love algebra PLEASE DON'T KILL ME
Algebra is mah favorite too. Geometry sucked for me since my teacher didn't know crap.

SuperFireKirby

Bad teacher + math = totally fucked

^Arithmetic 101, kiddies

Mashi

Maths are worst subjects in general.
Just saying.

SlowPokemon

Life, what is your point? Cruel, cruel life... I am such an idiot

Mashi

What's the matter this time, SlowPokemon?
Stop entering melancholy; it's unhealthy!

SlowPokemon

I hate how this happens blaaaaaaaaah I'm going to go to sleep while listening to depressing music... "Severus and Lily" by Alexandre Desplat seems to fit well...

I was in perfect happiness. Really? Right now? Does this have to happen? No no no NO urrgh nnnnghghfdisjfdiso