The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on February 08, 2012, 02:14:09 PMToday, in class, my boyfriend decided that he wanted to play Pokémon instead of listening to what the teacher had to say, so he played Pokémon Online. He was commenting all of his games, saying stuff like "yeeeeesssss", "OMG did you see what I just did? Pro!" and "wtf this guy's a douche", depending on what was happening. He also asked me questions about the game (I was right next to him), so I answered them, not too loudly though because the lady in front of us was annoyed by his commentaries. (I do understand her, it was definitely annoying to hear them while listening to the teacher.) So he asked me yet another question, and right when I'm done answering it, he looks at me and says : "I think you should shut the fuck up, you're annoying students who are actually listening to what the teacher is saying." Approximately 30 seconds after that, he asks me another question.
WHAT.
THE.
FUCKING.
FUCK.
The jerk was annoyed because I didn't want to answer his fucking questions anymore. He had been talking to himself for 2 hours because of that fucking game, and I'm the one who needs to shut up because I'm being annoying? Seriously, fuck you. I'm fucking pissed right now.

Break up with that bitch.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Consulte ton journal! Selecte le box qui marque le moyen doigt!

But, I do agree with Slow. You never wanted the relationship in the first place, and you should ask yourself the question: "How is he making my life better?" If you can't come up with more than 3 reasons, throw the mofo out on his ass.

Jub3r7

Dumping him over one incident tho is a bit much. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

That's a pretty clear indicator of being a terrible person, so I'm fairly certain he has acted similarly in the past and is worth discarding.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on February 08, 2012, 04:49:36 PMConsulte ton journal! Selecte le box qui marque le moyen doigt!

But, I do agree with Slow. You never wanted the relationship in the first place, and you should ask yourself the question: "How is he making my life better?" If you can't come up with more than 3 reasons, throw the mofo out on his ass.

Haha yeah! Definitely gonna do it rite nao!

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 08, 2012, 05:01:27 PMDumping him over one incident tho is a bit much. D:

It's not the first "incident". ~2 weeks ago he said I was definitely retarded for not liking Cheetos. Lolwat. Seriously? >~>
The worse thing is it's impossible to know if he's joking or not. Oh and now he keeps asking me what's wrong and when I told him dude, think about what you told me this morning, he didn't "remember". I'm definitely going to talk to him about all that, because I'm seriously mad/pissed off/insert synonyms. I guess I'll see what he's gonna say about all that.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Quote from: Roz~ on February 08, 2012, 05:11:02 PMHaha yeah! Definitely gonna do it rite nao!

It's not the first "incident". ~2 weeks ago he said I was definitely retarded for not liking Cheetos. Lolwat. Seriously? >~>
The worse thing is it's impossible to know if he's joking or not. Oh and now he keeps asking me what's wrong and when I told him dude, think about what you told me this morning, he didn't "remember". I'm definitely going to talk to him about all that, because I'm seriously mad/pissed off/insert synonyms. I guess I'll see what he's gonna say about all that.
You better have brahski. Who needs relationships? Not teh Roz

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

DrP

So, my Facebook news feed is littered with all these "college memes"... Seriously, it was funny for a bit, now it's just painful, especially when you see ones that aren't from your school. It's a bunch of inside jokes anyways...

Roz~

^This. Oh gawd how I agree with you. It was funny at first, but now it's just boring, and there are reposts, and people don't even know how to use them properly, etc.

Olimar12345

Quote from: DrP on February 10, 2012, 12:37:38 AMSo, my Facebook news feed is littered with all these "college memes"... Seriously, it was funny for a bit, now it's just painful, especially when you see ones that aren't from your school. It's a bunch of inside jokes anyways...

I AGREE! Especially the loin king one...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude