News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I think your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 11, 2013, 05:36:11 PMI officially outgrew my piano. I didn't even think that was possible D:

Did you outgrow your violin too.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Bubbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 11, 2013, 09:05:04 PMI am pretty sure everyone just adjusts the bench height.
I cant adjust the bench height, because my shin bone is literally bigger than the space from the floor to the bottom of the piano. I tried a smaller bench but it didnt help

Quote from: Saria on March 12, 2013, 03:43:57 PMDid you outgrow your violin too.
No but ahh now I'm thinking of those adorable little violins for really little kids that are barely a foot long :3

Ruto

Your shin bone would have to be 3 feet long to not fit under a piano. Saria's violin teacher is taller than you and he seems to play a Steinway grand quite easily. Are you sitting too close to the keys? What about your posture?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Hold on, Im going to go measure it XD

EDIT: Ok. My shin is 23 inches exactly, and so is the space from the floor to the bottom of my piano. The pedal is 2 inches off the ground. Is my piano really not normal size? :<

KefkaticFanatic

Is your "piano" a keyboard with a stand that is just too short? Because that is the only possibility I can think of.  They don't make mini pianos besides those novelty toys...

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Its just a regular upright piano :/ Its really old though, so maybe they used to make them smaller?

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Bubbles

Where would I find that? It says ESTEY on the front, so I'm assuming thats the brand :P

the_last_sheikah

I'm sick.  99F temperature(37.2C for you metric types), runny nose that is clogged at the same time, and my right ear keeps popping.

Now I feel some of you are thinking "just take some asprin and get over it."  Well for one, I rarely get sick, but when I do it's bad, really bad.  Two, I'm supposed to go out and have breakfast with my girlfriend this week, and I swear to god if my immune system doesn't fix this by Thursday, I'm going to be super pissed.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

According to my doctor, you should be perfectly fine as long as you're under 101 -.- Tell that to the rest of my body mister

MaestroUGC

You'll be fine, that's not sick, just a little under. Definitely not an excuse to put your life on hold for a day or two.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 13, 2013, 01:18:12 PMWhile I was in class today, my boyfriend ate skittles and saved all the red ones for me. :3
This reminds me, they changed the green Skittles from lime to green apple D:<