The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

I envy you, DrP. I wish to go see the world, just like you. I've already started a savings account for a trip to United States. I also wish to see Japan and Singapore. Interrailing in Europe is also the plan, as soon as I turn 18.

I'd totally invite you out for some caffeine if you wouldn't happen to be busy. How long are you staying in Finland?

EDIT: The next time I'll post is 9 AM Finnish time, so if you reply between this moment and that, you can expect a reply, and we could possibly even see eachother tomorrow, assuming that's what you'd want.

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 02, 2013, 05:02:54 AMYou forgot about transportation and taxes.

Nah just fly to Ethiopia and load up on coffee beans.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 02, 2013, 01:24:45 PMI envy you, DrP. I wish to go see the world, just like you. I've already started a savings account for a trip to United States. I also wish to see Japan and Singapore. Interrailing in Europe is also the plan, as soon as I turn 18.

I'd totally invite you out for some caffeine if you wouldn't happen to be busy. How long are you staying in Finland?

EDIT: The next time I'll post is 9 AM Finnish time, so if you reply between this moment and that, you can expect a reply, and we could possibly even see eachother tomorrow, assuming that's what you'd want.

Y no Canada :((((
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Someday Ruto and I will run around Europe, so if you're around we might stop by Finland to exchange hi fives or something.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Omg I want to go to Europe.

I have to decide which to do first though, go to Europe or buy one of those telephoto lens like I'm going on safari.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 02, 2013, 03:24:00 PMSomeday Ruto and I will run around Europe
aren't you going a bit fast with your relationship?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Ah, lub.

So sweet and odious a sentiment that most will never know its true meaning or ever feel its touch. I pity those who are so intoxicated by the emotion they become as zombies, but I pity those more who do not know what it is to be "in lub".
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dude on September 02, 2013, 08:49:30 PMaren't you going a bit fast with your relationship?
if we walk around will that satisfy your requirements

me irl
[close]

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on September 02, 2013, 08:15:38 PMOmg I want to go to Europe.

I have to decide which to do first though, go to Europe or buy one of those telephoto lens like I'm going on safari.

*doesn't go on safari in order to buy a fancy photo lens for use on a safari*

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 02, 2013, 09:42:53 PM*doesn't go on safari in order to buy a fancy photo lens for use on a safari*

HIPPOS.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 02, 2013, 09:19:26 PM

Nahhh I have other things to think about and do. It could be somewhat productive according to everyone who lived before 1900, like poets.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 02, 2013, 09:19:26 PMAh, lub.

So sweet and odious a sentiment that most will never know its true meaning or ever feel its touch. I pity those who are so intoxicated by the emotion they become as zombies, but I pity those more who do not know what it is to be "in lub".
i saw her standing there

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

MasterProX

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 02, 2013, 09:19:26 PMbut I pity those more who do not know what it is to be "in lub".

Oh, pfffffft. Who needs lub when you have swag. Swag > lub. *forever alone*

I'm just kidding, don't kill me.