The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Friends have told me of horror story female roommates that would leave piles of dirty dishes, not know how to use a dishwasher, and have a tower of dirty clothes extending from the floor up onto the bed

and the smells o lawdy

So, at least personal anecdotally not justttt guys that are bad, but probably the popular opinion is at least that guys are more likely to be baddies.

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Actually I've found that popular opinion is that women are nightmares to room with more than men. Men tend to be cleaner with their personal spaces and generally get along better than women do with each other.

That's not to so both cannot be terrible people. Everyone is terrible.

Except me. Maestro.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 01, 2014, 11:22:05 PMMen tend to be cleaner with their personal spaces and generally get along better than women do with each other.

XDDDDD lol what

Maybe it also depends on the other person? I've had one territorial one, one that was plain crazy and another one obsessed with her weight to name a few. At least when I'm roommates with another girl, I know how to deal with these problems. A mutual solution (for both sides) if they really can't stand each other, would be to ignore each other...that's not really something I see guys ending up doing -.-

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 01, 2014, 10:12:34 PMand the smells o lawdy

So, at least personal anecdotally not justttt guys that are bad, but probably the popular opinion is at least that guys are more likely to be baddies.

There was a huge difference in air quality in the hallways DDDDD: Apparently that wasn't a problem to the guys that lived there or visited...also they tend to be worse at sneaking around and being low key >_> It kind of encourages them to do more annoying things...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Quote from: Ruto on September 02, 2014, 12:26:34 AMA mutual solution (for both sides) if they really can't stand each other, would be to ignore each other...that's not really something I see guys ending up doing -.-

Well, I like my guy roommate, but we don't really even make eye contact. We probably exchange 5-10 words a week. It's always been like that.

braix

The pic doesn't fit on the homescreen like this

I'm so sad right now
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Winter on September 02, 2014, 04:45:01 PMWell, I like my guy roommate, but we don't really even make eye contact. We probably exchange 5-10 words a week. It's always been like that.

actually one of my three roommates I haven't even met yet and it's been about three weeks since move in

the other two assure me he exists but I have no proof

apparently he has an afro
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Now, I don't know much about phones, but try this...

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

One of the hinges on my laptop broke last month and today the other one broke. I'm propping it up from the back but it keeps slamming shut -__-

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 03, 2014, 07:46:47 PMactually one of my three roommates I haven't even met yet and it's been about three weeks since move in

the other two assure me he exists but I have no proof

apparently he has an afro
So like does he not show up when you're there or?

ETFROXX

Jordan (me) is not having a good day at all. I could go into detail but I can sum it up into one statement:

I work at Wal-mart.

Maelstrom

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 09, 2014, 04:54:09 PMJordan (me) is not having a good day at all. I could go into detail but I can sum it up into one statement:

I work at Wal-mart.
Ouch. Are you the only competent person in the store?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 09, 2014, 04:54:09 PMJordan (me) is not having a good day at all. I could go into detail but I can sum it up into one statement:

I work at Wal-mart.

Working in retail is the worst u_u
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

I work at Wal-mart.
I just got hired at walmart and I completely understand what you mean
unmotivated