News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Funnily enough, while in writing you NEVER see "IIII" for 4, on clocks, that's the proper way to write it. I don't know why that is, and no one I've asked seems to know either. But any clock or watch you find will have that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

http://mathtourist.blogspot.com/2010/08/iiii-versus-iv-on-clocks.html

It's worth noting that the clock at my old house had IV so I had no clue what any of you were talking about
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

The mantle clock in my house has IIII and I never even realized that was wrong until a few years back lmao

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

ZeldaFan

So today I was travelling to my apartment from my parent's house (a 3 hour, 265 mile trip) and there was SO MUCH DAMN TRAFFIC IT TOOK ME 5.5 HOURS TO GET HOME.
I have traveled on that stretch of road hundreds of times in my life and NEVER seen traffic that bad... UGH I was so mad. There were no accidents, the weather was fine, there were just too many people on the road...
Plus I specifically left early so I would miss a snow storm, but later got in it anyway T_T

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Zeila

Quote from: ZeldaFan on November 29, 2015, 09:50:22 PMSo today I was travelling to my apartment from my parent's house (a 3 hour, 265 mile trip) and there was SO MUCH DAMN TRAFFIC IT TOOK ME 5.5 HOURS TO GET HOME.
I have traveled on that stretch of road hundreds of times in my life and NEVER seen traffic that bad... UGH I was so mad. There were no accidents, the weather was fine, there were just too many people on the road...
Plus I specifically left early so I would miss a snow storm, but later got in it anyway T_T

:\ maybe it was from people heading back towards their dorms if you passed by any colleges

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quick rant
Christians on my facebook feed be condemning halloween for being pagan and I'm like
bitch
your holiday is characterized by having a tree inside your house
a tree
living
in your house
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

MLF why'd you just write "Lol" and then delete it? O.o
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Grammar Nazi: Then*

But yeah I noticed that too leik why tf.

braix

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 07, 2015, 09:06:56 AMyour holiday is characterized by having a tree inside your house
a tree
living
in your house
Not really but kk. It's just an extra little symbol I guess, but trees don't characterize the holiday
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.