News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Winter, the songs on the site titled under Donkey Kong Country 3 should actually be under the title Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! That's what they originally called it, and as I told you, only these songs were in the original; they were scrapped in the remake. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Quote from: Winter on November 30, 2011, 05:52:50 PMNo. That's 14 sheets, 42 files in total I'd have to download and organize. Then I'd need to make a spreadsheet or a document saving all the data to enter back in, then delete all 14 sheets one by one, and then add them back up, just to add the (2)

That's like 2 hours of work.

Just wait till the new upload system comes out, like I told you.

I think the above could apply to your suggestion fingerz.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

Based on Winter's previous estimate, doing three sheets (9 files) will take about 25.7 minutes to download, save as spreadsheet, delete, and re-upload.

e: Although his previous estimate may have been off due to guestimate prediction error; Winter, you should do these three sheets and get the precise amount of minutes that it takes you so that way we can make more accurate predictions in the future! XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Ragster2448

Don'y know if this has already been noted, but Escape through the Snow's PDF under Pokemon MD Blue/Red comes up with a 404 error message.

Bespinben

Quote from: Ragster2448 on December 16, 2011, 12:51:48 PMDon'y know if this has already been noted, but Escape through the Snow's PDF under Pokemon MD Blue/Red comes up with a 404 error message.

I pointed this out quite a while ago, but it never got attended to. For now, you'll have to just go to my submissions thread to get it.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

Quote from: Ragster2448 on December 16, 2011, 12:51:48 PMDon'y know if this has already been noted, but Escape through the Snow's PDF under Pokemon MD Blue/Red comes up with a 404 error message.
Quote from: Bespinben on December 16, 2011, 08:46:20 PMI pointed this out quite a while ago, but it never got attended to. For now, you'll have to just go to my submissions thread to get it.

Fixed it. Happy New Year!

Winter

Quote from: fingerz on December 02, 2011, 06:13:30 PMWinter, the songs on the site titled under Donkey Kong Country 3 should actually be under the title Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! That's what they originally called it, and as I told you, only these songs were in the original; they were scrapped in the remake. :)
Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 04, 2011, 05:40:52 PMBased on Winter's previous estimate, doing three sheets (9 files) will take about 25.7 minutes to download, save as spreadsheet, delete, and re-upload.

Although his previous estimate may have been off due to guestimate prediction error; Winter, you should do these three sheets and get the precise amount of minutes that it takes you so that way we can make more accurate predictions in the future! XD

Only took 6 minutes.

So yeah... Fixed, and Happy New Year once again.

pumpy_heart

Here's what I got. The sheet for New Super Mario Bros Wii - World 5: Forest is missing.
This confirms it was submitted.
This confirms it was uploaded to the site.
This is link that does not exist to the sheet.
Anyone know where it went? Not on my laptop anymore because my hard drive crashed. =/

Shadoninja

as pointed out by someone from the facebook group, the link to evergreen forest from terranigma is broken.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 13, 2012, 09:57:34 AMas pointed out by someone from the facebook group, the link to evergreen forest from terranigma is broken.

Fixed before I even read this >:D

Winter

Quote from: pumpy_heart on January 03, 2012, 09:46:28 PMHere's what I got. The sheet for New Super Mario Bros Wii - World 5: Forest is missing.
This confirms it was submitted.
This confirms it was uploaded to the site.
This is link that does not exist to the sheet.
Anyone know where it went? Not on my laptop anymore because my hard drive crashed. =/

Is THIS it?

spitllama

We have two sections of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. They are "Mario & Luigi Partners in Time" and "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time." The difference is the colon. I think this is a new problem since the only sheets in the second section are new submissions/replacements.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012