NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: LeviR.star's Arrangements - We're Long Overdue Here (Recently Accepted Sheets)  (Read 19838 times)

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email
LeviR.star's Arrangements - [MUL] Bad Piggies - "Main Theme"
« Reply #210 on: January 21, 2020, 01:51:09 AM »

Behold: my first sheet finished using Finale v26!

342nd

[MUL] Bad Piggies - "Main Theme"

[ZIP]

I should have done this sheet a long time ago, because this game and I go way back. Back in middle school, when my parents got me a tablet, the Kindle Fire, I used it to download all sorts of games off of the app store. Excluding Minecraft, I spent more time playing this game than I did any other, because believe me, it's incredibly addicting under the right circumstances. But no matter how many times I heard this song, I never got tired of hearing it, so when I had the idea to put it to Finale, I knew I had to do it (eventually, that is). I'm glad to finally have this WIP done.

This is one of those VGM songs that loops long and weird with uneven variations, so I decided that it had no reason to be any longer than 4 pages. Overall, I'm very happy with the end result, and I hope you enjoy it! More WIP's are on the way.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

My arrangements and compositions!

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Email
LeviR.star's Arrangements - 8 Sheets at Once ~ Recent Submissions/Food Update
« Reply #211 on: February 12, 2020, 10:30:44 PM »

And now, after nearly a month of no updates, here's 8 sheets at once!

343rd

[NDS] Kirby: Canvas Curse - "Drawcia Sorceress"

[TOPIC]

Without a doubt, the longest time any sheet's spent in my Work-In-Progress folder; heck, I created the folder for this one nearly 3 years ago!

344th

[GEN] Castlevania: Bloodlines - "Reincarnated Soul"

[TOPIC]

A real kick-butt tune that I finally found a good way to arrange, which took a lot of tweaks and some careful listening. Welcome to Castlevania, Michiru Yamane!

345th

[WiiU] New Super Mario Bros. U - "Acorn Plains"

[THREAD]

Another old WIP: this one, which I thought I had finished first, had a slightly different second half, where I assumed it looped. After putting it off to the side in favor of other projects, I've come back to it as part of my New Year's resolution.

0 - 40th? (Re-Write)

[NES] Kirby's Adventure - "Yogurt Yard Map"

[THREAD]

We've certainly come a long way with this one, haven't we? Nothing that a new perspective can't fix.

346th

[N64] Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - "Goal Game"

[THREAD]

Technically a re-write of a long-gone sheet from my middle school days. Be glad you saw this version first...

347th

[SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Dreaming of Food"

[THREAD]

Ah, NoPUNintendo -- thank you for introducing me to Kirby at a young age.

348th

[GBA] Kirby & The Amazing Mirror - "Radish Ruins"

[THREAD]

Imagine my shock when I found out this track wasn't from Kirby: Squeak Squad way back when. Eh, that version's in a more bearable key, anyway.

349th

[SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Crash! Gourmet Race"

[THREAD]

Got to talking to a friendly senior Jazz Studies major the other day after he heard me playing this tune. No Jazz Band Practice = More Sheets. But... Jazz Band Practice = Less Sheets. The hardest choices require the strongest wills...

I'm relieved to finally get to unloading these sheets here, because overall, they involved a lot of work. Ones like "Yogurt Yard Map" and "Goal Game", not so much, but the effort that the rest of them took was worth it to contribute towards the Food/Cooking update.

As you've probably noticed, I've been inching away from my comfort zone lately, and arranging more challenging sheets, like "Crash! Gourmet Race" and my latest submissions. Aside from finishing up my WIP's, this new direction is my New Year's resolution, and while I'm not abandoning four three-channel chiptune tracks, it's likely that you'll see them only as often as, if not less than often as, songs from the SNES and onward. This year will be all about trying new things for me, and you're about to see that with my upcoming 350th sheet. Enjoy this new batch!
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Email
LeviR.star's Arrangements - PokéMaestro NSMB Collab + Mario Kart Wii Title!
« Reply #212 on: April 02, 2020, 05:49:59 AM »

Hey there, all! Yes, I'm alive, but March put me in a coma...

350th

[NDS] New Super Mario Bros. - "Overworld"

[TOPIC]

There's not much I have to say about this one; PokéMaestro needed help on his first sheet, so I went ahead and re-wrote it for him. If you have any comments to help with future arrangements, make sure to post in the above topic! We're all here to help each other out.

And now, prepare to be bedazzled!

351st

[Wii] Mario Kart Wii - "Title Theme"

[ZIP]

Hoo, was this one a doozy! It's been camping out in my WIP folder for nearly a year, but under quarantine with extra time on my hands, I finally worked up the courage to finish it! It's far from perfect, so make sure to point anything out that could be improved upon, so that I can be extra prepared for submitting it for the next round. Please...

That's all I have for today! I'm tired tonight, so I think I'll be updating my OP tomorrow instead. Enjoy, and happy April!, fools!

Latios212

• NSM Overlord
  • Administrator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • Wheeeee™
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel

351st

[Wii] Mario Kart Wii - "Title Theme"

[ZIP]
A bit late, forgot to respond earlier, but great sheet haha. Classic Mario Kart song!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Email

I'm still here; I'll explain why this is so slow at the bottom of the post.

351st (for real this time)

[GEN] Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball - "Toxic Caves"

[ON-SITE]

Started this one in the spring of 2018! After I decided I wasn't ready to figure out the last couple of sections, I put this on hold. And I put it on hold for a lot longer than I needed to.

352nd

[N64] Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - "Quiet Forest"

[ON-SITE]

This one I just started about three months ago, but I wasn't sure about a lot of things, especially the bells. So I saved it for submissions, and to my surprise, the sheet wasn't as much of a disaster as I thought.

So here's the deal: I am slowly (but surely) emptying the contents of my Unfinished Sheets folder by submitting whichever ones are in the best shape. Most of them have been in suspended animation for months, even years, but here's the good news: I have only four left, which means if all of them can get accepted within the next two updates, I'll go back to regular sheet posting here like none of this ever happened.

Let's do this!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.